Ask me at any given time what I want to eat and chances are, 90% of the time, I’ll answer you with a resounding.. HOTPOT please! But not just any hotpot, excuse me. It’s gotta be THE Four Seasons Hotpot or not at all. Nothing beats unli –masarap na, marami na, magaan pa sa bulsa! ;) Definitely Kap-approved.
I am completely enamored with the eat-all-you-can selection at Four Seasons Hotpot. Rows & rows of balls (*insert naughty grin-n-wink here hehe), assorted meats, offals & seafoods, and the freshest veggies -a whole stack of ’em. Let’s not forget the many SOUP choices! For this particular pre-Valentine’s lunch with the fambam, I asked for the Sibut (four-herb chicken soup) for my hotpot base since I had the sniffles & was feeling a bit under the weather.
Four Seasons Hotpot City
Bldg. E, SM by the Bay, Mall of Asia Complex Pasay City, Philippines
(02) 831 7777, (02) 835 7777, +63 998 988 1888, + 63 917 539 1888
Weekday Lunch: 688, Weekday Dinner: 888, Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner = 888
KIDS RATE: Kids below 3 ft eat for FREE
Kids 3 ft – 4 ft Weekday Lunch: 188
Kids 3 ft – 4 ft Weekday Dinner: 288
Kids 3 ft – 4 ft Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 288
Kids 4 ft – 4 ft 6″ Weekday Lunch: 388
Kids 4 ft – 4 ft 6″ Weekday Dinner: 588
Kids 4 ft – 4 ft 6″ Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 588
20% discount for Senior Citizen. Bring ID. *Prices are subject to 5% service charge.
Hotpot – a stew of meat or fish and potatoes cooked in a tightly covered pot
Not many are familiar with, or are partial to, the hotpot concept, which is why Four Seasons Hotpot made sure to include a wide variety of non-soup, non-hotpot stations to accommodate all. BUT, I say, when in hotpot, go all the way! And so, I skipped all the other stations & headed straight for the kill at what I call the balls (snicker) section. ;)
My Birthday Giveaway!
Today, in celebration of my birthday, my friends over at Four Seasons Hotpot are giving away 5, yes FIVE, hotpot lunch or dinner to the family of ONE lucky reader! Yaaay! Thank you so much CHARLES STEWART LEE, Vikings Group of Companies Marketing Head & RAQUEL BARTOLOME, Vikings Luxury Buffet Marketing Manager for the love na damang-dama! <3
You know what to do! ;)
By the way, do you know that VIKINGS VENUE is now open? Read more about it HERE. Celebrate milestones & memorable occasions at VIKINGS VENUE . Available for private events. Pay for the food, not the place.
By the Bay, Mall of Asia Complex, Seaside Boulevard, Pasay City
Open Monday-Sunday, 11:30 AM- 2:00 PM for Lunch, 5:30 PM-10:30 PM for Dinner
Reservations: 824-3888, 824-4888, 0917-548-4888 or 0998-988-4888
And lastly, see you soon at Vikings Davao!
The GOppets will be in Davao from February 25-27. Hope to se y’all at Vikings Davao. Let’s meet up, YES? \m/ Tell me all the beautiful sights & yummiest place to eat in Davao. <3
Good news to the lovely people of Davao! Drop by the Viking’s Davao branch TODAY from 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm and be one of the first 100 pax to get a Chocolate Yogurt Decadent for FREE!
Here are the mechanics:
1) Vikings Davao will giveaway a special dish of the month for free TODAY for the first 100 pax only.
2) Redemption time will be at 3:30 – 4:30. Official line will start at 3:00 PM.
3) To join the food fest, guest must regram/repost the official IG post from @vikingsluxurybuffet on their OWN Instagram account with the complete caption and hashtags #VikingsFoodFest #EatLikeAViking. (Please repost on your Instagram account this particular post)
4) Guest must follow the official Instagram account of Vikings: @vikingsluxurybuffet
5) Present your repost/regram post to the official personnel in charge in order to be able to line up.
6) Eligibility to redeem the special dish will be checked upon lining up.
7) Strictly no Instagram post, no redemption.
8) No multiple redemption per store. Viking Davao’s contact details:
Upper Ground Level, SM Lanang Premier, J.P. Laurel Ave., Davao City 082-285-3888, 082-285-4888, 0917-875-5888, 0919-999-5888 #vikingsfoodfest #eatlikeaviking