Vikings’ very lovely & charming PR & Marketing lady RAQUEL BARTOLOME was so gracious to invite me & my family to the newly opened branch at the new Fashion Hall of SM Megamall around 2 Mondays ago. And just in time too as the kids were winding up their last few days in school & were SO ready for summer break & happenings. m/
VIKINGS LUXURY BUFFET RESTAURANT, possibly the largest buffet restaurant in the Philippines, is not new in the food business. It started several years ago & now has 5 branches. The Main in SM Mall of Asia, SM City Marikina, SM North Edsa, SM Lanang Premiere in Davai, and the latest baby which just opened a couple of weeks ago, SM Megamall.
What’s in a name. The Vikings were great warriors who once ruled the seven seas. They are known for their colossal ships, fierce spirit and their extravagant way of life. They believed that the world was theirs for the taking and would regularly hold grand feasts that would last for days on end -not stopping until their every want and need was satisfied. Their legacy of grandiose celebrations continues to this day in Vikings Buffet.
4th Floor, Mega Fashion Hall, Bldg. D
SM Megamall, Julio Vargas cor. EDSA
Tel nos. 656-3888, 656-4888, 656-5888
Open everyday from 10:00 am – 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Weekday Lunch is 688+,Weekday Dinner is 888+, Weekend Lunch and Dinner plus Holiday is 1088+.
I love Ebi Tempura. These were a bit small for my liking, but when you load up, it’s like you’re eating a jumbo sized Ebi Tempura just the same. :P
By the way, if you don’t know it yet, Vikings has a very special promo for its guests celebrating their birthday there!
A birthday celebrant may eat for free at Vikings only when he/she meets the following conditions:
– Birthday celebrant can avail the promo on the actual day of birthday.
– Celebrants may eat for free at Vikings when they wish to avail the birthday promo, as long as they are accompanied by one full paying adult.
– One full paying adult are adult guests who will be paying full rate without any discounts.
– Celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birthdate imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted, for proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Unified, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport) In the case that the adult guest doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.) In the case that the child guest doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by his/her parent’s picture I.D. or his/her own picture I.D (school I.D.).
– This promo can’t be used in conjunction with other in house promotions or discounts.
– Gift certificates can’t be used with this promo.
– This promo is available in all branches.
Well, what are you waiting for? Vikings na! ;) Thank you again Vikings Megamall & Raquel Bartolome for having us over. We really enjoyed our dinner, and singing along to “Happy Birthday” to all those celebrants! ;))
PS: VIKINGS also has a Mother’s Day Promo..
She has been there for you through thick and thin, tell Vikings why your Mom is the best Mom and get a chance to win a free meal for 4 at Vikings! Below are the mechanics:
1) Contestants may send their inspirational expression on why his/her Mom is the best through the form of essay, photo, artwork, song, poem, video, or photo.
2) Contestants must submit their work through e-mail to email@example.com on or before April 20, 2014 without delay, in order to make their entry valid.
3) When submitting his/her work, contestant must include in their entry:
– His/Her name
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
– A picture of his/her Mom
– A picture of contestant
4) 5 winners will be chosen and announced on April 25, 2014 through Vikings’ social media sites.
5) Winning entries will also be featured on Vikings’ Mother’s Day mural that will be displayed on the store front during the week of Mother’s day.