Kap is as internet-challenged as I am direction-challenged. It doesn’t matter how many times the kids & I I teach him to use the internet, he cannot grasp the concept. Google lang alam nya, that’s it. Mag-google ng sapatos, mag-google ng relo, mag-google ng kotse. Hindi naman bumibili -puro google lang! :P Every single time he has to send an email or an attachment, we have to teach him all over again.
So, he relies on the old-school de-papel calendar for his many appointments. Last year, he used a plain old notebook that tore mid-year so he had to tape the pages together. The year before that, a desk calendar where he’d jot down his collectibles, receivables, payables, and whatnots with a million & one post-its strewn across. Ang kalat!
This SEATTLE’s BEST COFFEE 2015 DREAM JOURNAL came at the most opportune time. In 4 fun colors: Red, Green, Navy Blue and Gray, the SBC JOURNAL comes with monthly Freebie coupons that you can tear off from your journal and redeem at your most convenient time, Music CD, Mouse pad, Metal Paper Clip, Note pad, Stickers and Free Wifi stubs (redeemable by the hour). SBC Dream Journal 2015 also features: a monthly Calendar, writing pages and special pages for extra notes & reminders.
Now on it’s 4th year, SBC donates a portion of the sales for every redeemed journal to its partner organization – World Vision.
How to get your SBC 2015 Dream Journal
1. A customer can avail of the Seattle’s Best Coffee (SBC) Dream Card from October 24, 2014 to January 15, 2015 with no purchase required.
2. One sticker is given for each Seattle’s Best Coffee beverage purchase.
3. Cardholder must accumulate 18 stickers to redeem one SBC Dream Journal. The 18 stickers must be composed of 8 holiday drink stickers and 10 regular drink (excluding bottled drinks and water) stickers.
4. The Holiday Drinks are as follows:
– Caramel Apple (hot mocha or ice-blended Javakula)
– Coffee Hazelnut (hot mocha or ice-blended Javakula)
– Salted Almond Truffle (hot mocha or ice-blended Javakula)
– Cookies & Mint (hot mocha or ice-blended Javakula)
5. Cardholder should present their SBC Dream Card to the cashier upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
6. Tampering with and / or transferring of stickers to another SBC Dream Card is not allowed. This will render all the stickers in the SBC Dream Card null and void.
7. Once all stickers are completed, cardholder submits the SBC Dream Card to redeem an SBC Dream Journal from any of the participating Seattle’s Best Coffee cafés nationwide. A combination of up to 2 cards will be allowed as long as the stickers for the 8 holiday drinks and 10 regular drinks are completed with the two cards combined.
8. Transactions with Senior Citizen and SBC VIP Card discounts are qualified for this promotion. Any other in-store promotions and discounts are disqualified to join this promotion.
9. Accumulation of stickers at any Seattle’s Best Coffee café is from October 24, 2014 to January 15, 2015 only.
10. Redemption of the SBC Dream Journal is up to March 16, 2015 only.
Seattle’s Best Coffee recently came out with new & exciting flavors especially for this holiday season that will make collecting those stickers more fun & enjoyable. CLICK HERE to read by previous post on JAVAKULAS.
Caramel Apple – SBC’s white chocolate mocha infused with apple syrup and caramel sauce garnished with whipped cream, caramel sauce, cinnamon powder and Christmas candy.
Coffee Hazelnut – SBC’s white chocolate mocha perfectly combined with the nutty flavors of coconut and hazelnut with whipped cream, sprinkled with golden crunch and topped with Christmas candy.
Cookies & Mint – SBC’s classic mocha with a tempting mix of Oreo cookies and mint syrup covered with whipped cream, crushed Oreo cookies and Christmas candy.
Salted Almond Truffle – SBC’s classic mocha harmoniously mixed with almond and sea salt covered with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, crushed Almonds and Christmas candy on top.
Thank you so much SEATTLE’s BEST COFFEE for Kap’s all-purpose Journal! <3 He is very very happy. And believe me, so am I! #goodbyekalat