My kids are past the age of toys. It seems like just yesterday when they would hanker me to take them to the store so we can buy the latest toy craze. And you know manufacturers are notorious for that -they’d get your child to buy the most expensive thing on the shelf. My girls alone have dolls who look similar but since they have different names & clothes, we have to get all just so they complete their collection. And it doesn’t even stop at that. The dolls also have mansions to live in, cars to drive, and even jet planes to carry them around the world. Don’t get me started on my boy & his cars! #hotwheels #matchbox #tonka #atbp.
I have either donated all their toys to kids of our staff, or sold them in garage sales, now that they have outgrown that stage and have moved on to the more expensive GADGETS, gah! @_@ BUT! I still remember each of their favorite toy like it was yesterday.
With everything so techie now, gone were the days when we would play out our imagination and simply CREATE. Imagination was a key part of our make believe world. Our minds would run wild every time we’d draw & cut paper or gather leaves & pretend cook on our make-believe stoves. Or make castles & forts by tying our blankets together & making a tent. Children before were full of hope and promise. Now it’s all BUY, BUY, BUY.
Nesfruta acknowledges that & encourages the kids to CREATE and play out their imagination with their NESFRUTA #REALnaREAL PROMO! Nestlé NESFRUTA is the juice drink that gets you close to a real fruit experience! To some, they see car wheels when they see oranges. With active play, the young minds are developed, moulding their imagination into the real thing.
Encourage their dreams with play. Active play & imagination can also tell you your child’s chosen career paths. What she is inclined to become. Even at a young age, #RealNaReal ang pangarap ng ating mga anak! What does you child want to be he or she grows up? If you want to bring out the creativity in your child, encourage them to use their imagination & go back again to the basics.
With Christmas in the air, nothing beats the #RealNaReal anticipation of kids wanting to open their gifts. Have you bought your child’s Christmas gift? If you haven’t, then..
Join the Nesfruta #RealNaReal Promo! CLICK HERE!
Mommies and daddies! Find how you can Make It #RealNaReal for your child this Christmas!
It’s Christmas time! And guess what? NESFRUTA found a great way to make your child’s Christmas extra special: by bringing your kid’s imagination to life! Join the NESFRUTA Make It #RealNaReal Promo!
How to join
1. To join the promo, a participant must upload a photo of his or her child’s drawing by commenting on the promo post or by sending a private message to the NESFRUTA Facebook Page. The child who made the drawing must be aged 7 years old and above.
2. All submitted drawings will be pre-screened and qualified for electronic raffle based on the following:
- Drawing must only have one character.
- The toy to be created out of the drawing is safe and will not put children at risk.
- The toy to be created meets quality standards of promo organizers.
3. Participants can send in as many entries as they like, provided that each submission is of a different drawing.
4. Only valid entries will be included in the weekly raffle draw.
Qualification/Disqualification of participants
1. Open to parents, Filipino citizens or residents of the Philippines for at least one (1) year, and at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of joining.
2. Employees of Nestlé Philippines Inc. (“NPI”), Publicis Manila Inc (“Publicis”. NPI and Publicis shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Organizers of the Promotion”) and other official media partners and sponsors and their relatives up to the fourth degree of consanguinity and affinity are disqualified from joining.
3. By joining and participating in the “NESFRUTA: Make it #RealnaReal” promotion (the “Promotion”), those qualified and interested to join the Promotion (the “Participant/s”) hereby confirm, agree and acknowledge that:
- He/She has read the full mechanics of the Promotion and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the same;
- The Organizers of the Promotion have the right to identify the participant or a winner in the Promotion and communicate the same at any time, in any territory and through any medium of release (mass media, digital media, etc.);
- The participant shall hold the Organizers of the Promotion free and harmless from any and all claims, suits and actions for damages or liabilities that may be brought by other persons, natural or juridical, in connection with his/her participation in this Promotion as well as the statements and declarations made by participant in relation to the Promotion;
- The Organizers of the Promotion may, without further compensation to participant: (a) reproduce, distribute, adapt, modify, make available and/or communicate to the public, exhibit, or broadcast any material or information regarding this promotion by any means or media without restriction of any kind as to quantity, purpose or time, whether commercial or otherwise, or to any country or territory in the world; and (b) authorize any of the above activities;
- The Organizers of the Promotion shall not be liable for any unauthorized use, reproduction and/or adaptations by third parties of any material or information regarding this promotion.
1. Deadline for submission is every Sunday at 11:59 PM of the following dates:
a. Period December 16, 2014 (Tuesday) to December 24, 2014 (Wednesday)
Determination of Winners
1. Five (5) weekly winners will be drawn through electronic raffle from the qualified entries submitted during the draw week.
2. Entries drawn will be notified through Facebook and will be verified by asking participant to submit the following information:
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Age of child
3. A final email confirmation will be sent to the verified winner as proof of winning.
4. Winners will be given sixty (60) days to respond with their contact details. If no response is received after sixty (60) days, the prize/s will be forfeited in favor of Nestlé Philippines Inc (NPI), with the approval of F
1. Five (5) weekly winners will be drawn to each win one (1) toy replica of the submitted drawing, for a total of ten (10) winners.
- Replication of the drawing will be based on the actual drawing submitted.
- Organizers of the promo cannot guarantee that the toy will look exactly like the drawing. Interpretation of the toy based on the drawing will be based on the discretion of the promo organizer.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not convertible to cash.
- Each prize is worth Php1,500.00
Claiming of prizes
1. Prizes will be sent via courier to the mailing address provided by the winner.
2. Winners must present two (2) valid IDs upon delivery of the prize.
3. In case the winner is not available to receive the prize, the winner can assign a representative to receive the prize for him/her, provided that the representative present two (2) valid IDs together with the authorization letter from the winner and a copy of two (2) valid IDs of the winner.
1. Organizers of the Promotion assume no responsibility for:
- Any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information on the website/s herein caused by any third party, i.e., website users, hackers, among others, or caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the conduct of the promotion.
- Any statement, comment or declaration posted or submitted to the NESFRUTA Facebook Page. Said statements, comments or declarations are those of the participants or members and not of the Organizers of the Promotion.
- Any technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, for lost network connections, garbled computer transmissions, and other problems or technical malfunctions in the conduct of this promotion.
- Any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of the email addresses used in this promotion.
- Any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of any of the submissions of the participants under this promotion or other similar instances that may occur in connection with or in relation to this promotion.
2. NPI, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives or agents shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any access to and use of the NESFRUTA Facebook Page. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, everything on the foregoing website/s herein are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose or use or non-infringement.
3. Organizers of the promotion shall be entitled to cancel, discontinue or suspend the Promotion on the basis of the occurrence of force majeure events or any event beyond the control of the Organizers of the Promotion that will not make it possible for them to continue with the conduct of the Promotion without affecting the fairness and integrity of the same, including but not limited to the following:
- programs are not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering;
- unauthorized intervention;
- technical failures;
- d. technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment and software;
- failure of any e-mail account to transmit message/s to the organizers of the promotion on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website;
- injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer due to or resulting from participating in the promotion or downloading any materials from the website/s; or
- any other causes which would corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, and integrity of selecting the participants in this promotion.
4. The decision of the Organizers of the Promotion to cancel, discontinue or suspend this promotion on the basis of the foregoing is absolute and final and they will not engage in any dialogue with any person regarding such decision.
Per DOH-FDA-CFFR Permit No. 0990 s. 2014
While your kids play, why not let them try the 3 new flavors of Nestlé NESFRUTA: Orange, Mango, Pineapple Litro Packs as part of their snacks! Nesfruta juices are packed with vitamins & minerals vital to their growing brain.