A BIG thank you to all of you who have given me so much support on my Christmas Project. <3 As of this writing, I am coordinating with the winners on how to get the gifts to them at the soonest possible time.
I can never thank my 12 Days of Christmas Blog Giveaway minor sponsors (in no particular order) enough for their faith & trust in me:
– Chorizo de Cebu & Mr. Kevin Martin Vitug for the 3+3 packs of chorizo samplers.
– Jamfoods & Ms. Michelle Cu-unjieng for the 2+2 packs of marinated beef samplers.
– Pink Wasabi and Mr. Raymond Quisumbing for the 2+2 boxes of Kashi Makis.
– House of Heirloom & Ms. Andrea Vitug for the 1+1+1 accessories.
– Heursheen & Ms. Sheen Di for the 1+1 sets of OOTDs.
– Lush Homemade Cosmetics & Ms. Ida Nones for the 1+1 assorted lush gift packs.
– The Sample Room for the 1+1 assorted Gift Bags.
– Glamour Box for the 1+1 Glamour Boxes.
– Pevonia Botanicals & Ms. Elaine Palapag for the 1+1+1 Balancing Combination Creams (1 given to me for review)
– Hexagon Lounge & Ms. Michelle Cu-Unjieng for the 1k+1k Gift Certificates.
– B Hotel & Mr. Ryan Chan for the 2k Dining Vouchers.
– Acacia Hotel & Ms. Marla Mendoza for the Dining Voucher for 4 pax.
But what most of you don’t know is, I also have MAJOR MAJOR sponsors for the following 12 Angels of Christmas guest bloggers…
(In alphabetical order)
– Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet
– Didi Tiu of CanDishhh Tales
– Franny Ang of Frannywanny
– Jin Perez of Jinlovestoeat
– Joy Mendoza of Teach With Joy
– Michelle Martinez of Mrs. Martinez’s Raves & Rants
– Richie Zamora of The Pickiest Eater
– Rowena Wendy Lei of Animetric’s World
– Sumi Go of The Purple Doll
– Ms. Tina Tagle of She did it Anyway
and of course my 2 lovely girls, Jana & Jena.
They are the following. Please allow me to thank them now for their invaluable help & support:
–The Mind Museum & Ms. Trixie Mary S. Tacardon for the unlimited pass tickets for raffle to my guest bloggers.
– Hyatt Regency Hotel & Casino Manila and Mr. Joshua Hernandez for the lunch at Market Cafe for my 2 guest bloggers.
– Crimson Hotel & Ms. Karina Leal for dining vouchers for raffle to my guest bloggers.
– Vivere Hotel & Ms. Elvie Sanchez-Quiazon for the overnight accommodation raffle to 2 guest bloggers.
– Coco Nail Studio & Ms. Gigi Uson for Nail spa treatments available for ALL my guest bloggers.
and last but most certainly NOT the least..
– Bellevue Hotel & Mr. Ryan Chan for letting me host a lauriat dinner for my guest bloggers AND their families. PLUS an overnight accommodation with meals & entertainment for ALL my 12 guest bloggers. (You rock, Bellevue Hotel!)
Minor or major, all of them are equally important in the huge success of my ambitious christmas project. Without them, I am nothing. Really. ;)
I’ve been one busy BUSY bee this December. Actually, I thought of this christmas project only mid-November & acted on it right away without thinking twice. I’m really such an impulsive person, sigh. Looking back now, I realize I must have been very very stupid, or very very crazy to have thought I could pull it off in such a short time. Such hubris! :P But many many thanks to God, my guest bloggers, and my numerous sponsors, YOU my dear readers, WE DID IT!!! m/
One thing I will always treasure, gaining from this experience, is new formed friendship. I got to know my sponsors & have made friends with them. I got to know my guest bloggers & have also made friends with them. And I got to know YOU more. And that has made me a million times richer.
It’s not easy asking for things. Especially in December when most of companies have depleted their allocated budgets for promotions. Particularly during these hard times when every centavo counts. So I am eternally grateful to my sponsors who believed in me, and have helped me achieve my goal.
Will I do it again next year? I seriously don’t know. Maybe on a smaller scale. I’m really getting too old for this, lels. So maybe I’ll stick to what I do best for now -which is blogging & keep you, my dear readers, happy. Without you, after all, there will be no Sugar & Spice. :)
To all of you who joined my christmas project, a BIG BIG thank you. From the bottom of my heart! <3
PS- Do watch out for my super fun christmas bonding at Bellevue Hotel with my guest bloggers. And what my family & I did on our staycation. Up soon! :)