We are burgers kind of people. Carnivores through & through, no doubt about it. The juicier, the meatier, the bigger -the happier we GOppets are. For our burger cravings, we go to the most convenient burger joints, the ones nearest us. But it gets old sometimes. The same paulit-ulit choice of either a hamburger or a cheeseburger. That’s it. Plain is good. Plain is not bad. But there are times when you just wanna dress it up a bit, ya know?
I was introduced to 8 Cuts Burger Blends a while back & I kid you not, my take on burgers has never been the same again.
The “li’l brother” spin-off of BurgerBar, and developed & designed to be everybody’s neighborhood joint, 8 Cuts is a reference to the eight cuts of beef used to create the 5 unique burger patty blends.
Who knew you can have more than 10 varieties of burger that you can count off your fingers?! I was deliriously happy when I found out that 8 Cuts Burger Blends, after 10 branches:
UP Town Center: (02) 9552264 / 09178182139 | Megamall: (02) 6314388 / 09175053356 | Trinoma: (02) 7303884 / 09175742852 | Rockwell: (02) 7205980 / 09178341297 | Serendra: (02) 5501964 | Mall of Asia: (02) 8316957 | Salcedo: (02) 5070581 / 0917-5392505 | Greenbelt 2 | Promenade Greenhills | Eastwood, Libis
and having overlooked our ultra chill location for like -FOREVER, was finally coming to the south. MY south. Le Miz Piggy’s eyes & mouth watered with just the mere thought of the burgers and the yummy onion rings fried & flavored to perfection. (If you haven’t yet, you HAVE to try it to know what I’m babbling about. Really.) Happier even more when invites to frequent patrons were dispatched & one reached my inbox. Yahoo!
8 Cuts Burger Blends
Now, the kids (and some adults who had momentarily fallen under the spell of 8 Cuts & felt like they were giddy kids once again) went with The Boss and The Blends where they got to make their own special burgers from the following choices on the 1-day only pop-up table:
- Bun (Sesame Seed, Brioche, or Kaiser)
- Toppings (Fresh Red Tomatoes, White Onions , Crisp Lollo Rossa Lettuce, Pickles (Sweet or Dill), Ketchup, Mustard, or Mayonnaise)
- Beef – House Blend (A Blend of: Short Rib and Ribeye) 190 php
- – Beef Bomb (A Blend of: Chuck and Short Rib) 190 php
- – Steak Cut (A Blend of: Sirloin and Chuck) 190 php
- – Big Game (A Blend of: Hanger and Brisket) 190 php
- – Ox Blend (A Blend of: Flank, Oxtail, and Ribeye) 255 php
- Swanky Cheeses 50 php – Aged Gruyere, Feta, or Truffle Creamed Cheese
- House-Made Sauces 25 php – Garlic Aioli, BBQ Aioli, Harissa, Sauce No. 3, Sauce No. 4, Sweetly Spiced BBQ Sauce, Bleu Cheese Sauce, Jalapeño Ranch, French Dressing
- Even more toppings 25 php – Crisp Bacon Strips, Sliced Jalapeños, Caramelized Onions, Fried Egg, Arugula, Fried Oyster Mushroom Tempura, Sliced Cucumber, Fried Crispy Leeks, Bacon Jam, Sauteed Fresh Mushrooms, Chili Beef, Pickled Red Onions, Crispy Onion Tanglers, Potato Chips, Nacho Chips, or Coleslaw
- And add-ons: Extra Patty 99 php, Tri-Cut Extra Patty 120 php
Because (and as you know) Kap & I are such lazy pigs, we opted for the ready made BIG BANG (his) & BACON SHROOM BRIOCHE (hers). Para wala nang tayo-tayo!
Thank you so much to The Moment Group for FINALLY bringing 8 Cuts Burger Blends to the south! <3 And thank you too for the buena mano invite. Based on the number of happy patrons you’ve got coming & going & coming again, you guys are definitely off to a great start!
Congratulations on another successful branch opening! <3 Now please also bring here the rest of the gang. I’ll be waiiiitiiiing! ;)