So. My baby girl SUMI GO of THE PURPLE DOLL bestowed upon me the SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD. <3 Yes, feel ko yan because I like happiness & good vibes. I try to be an eternal sunshine when I’m with my family & friends. They often mistake me to have a disorder because I’m hyper active & talk non-stop around them. I don’t like downers (and issues) so I try to be upbeat & bubbly to people I like & love. You’ll notice right away if I’m not in the mood -or around people I don’t quite like, because I’ll be so quiet you can hear a pin drop. But it’s not often naman. Mabait naman ako and I try to see the good in everybody. :)
The Sunshine Blogger Award is similar to a chain letter, a way for bloggers to get to know more about each other. Here are the rules if you get tagged.
1. Post a picture of the Sunshine Blogger Award
2. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself
– I like to surround myself with happy people who share the same passion for, and disposition in life. If you have issues with other people or topics, please don’t include me. I don’t want to be a part of it. I don’t want to hear about it. I don’t want to read about it. I don’t want to talk about it. Spare me, please. Love, love, love lang.
– I love my family. I mostly surround myself with them because they are the only people who will love & accept me conditionally. Warts & all. Walang siraan. They are the only people I can trust. Besides, I really love spending time with them. And I’m just so blessed that they love to spend time with me as well. <3
– I may be a social butterfly but I have very few people I really consider as friends. I choose them wisely & carefully. If you gain my trust & respect, you have my love & loyalty for life.
– Once bitten, a gazillion times shy. You only get one chance with me. Done means just that, DONE. There’s no going back. If I find out that you have done a grave booboo to me or my family, Sayonara baby. No superhuman effort will make me love you ever again. Ever. And trust me, you will feel it.
– I am happiest when I am eating good food. I swear! Happiness just radiates off me & some have even seen rainbow beaming off my person when I am eating away happily! ;))
– I’ve always been shy as a child. You wouldn’t think that if you see me now. Put me in a room of strangers & I can work my charm. But that wasn’t always the case. So shy peeps, may pag-asa pa kayo! ;) I don’t know what happened. I think Kap rubbed off some of his people skills to me, promise. Actually I’m still shy but I know how to break the ice. That is the key lang naman.
– Speaking of Kap, he & I are high school sweethearts. I’m really so very blessed God gave him to me, out of all the girls in the world, He married ME. He loved ME. <3 I’ll be the happiest if we could spend the rest of our lives together in this present world & beyond.
– I love reading books. I download one a day & finish reading it also within the day (when I don’t have ganap). Grabe kumita na ng milyon sa akin ang Amazon!
– I love a good piece of chocolate. But sushi does the same trick. Unfortunately, both are carbs! :P
– I’m scared of lizards. I CANNOT sleep knowing there’s one in the room. I will make (yes, MAKE) Kap get up just to hound & kill it or I will never be at peace. Kaya ko ang flying ipis (slight), but I cannot take a slimy butiki. Please.
– I LOVE KRIS because we are both narcissistic. Halata ba hahaha! I also love talking about myself diba? ;P #selfishegotisticalbrat
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you
5. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel bring sunshine to the blogging world, and let them know about your post
6. Write 11 questions for your nominated bloggers
Yikes, all the Bloggers I know are super backlogged so I don’t think they can do this. Ako lang naman ang walang ginagawa sa buhay! ;)) So I’m afraid I can’t pass it forward. Baka i-unfriend naman ako or i-block if I tag them & give them even more work haha! *insert teethy smile here. So I will have to stop the chain here my dear Sumi I’m sorry. But I invite any blogger who reads (me & considers me a friend) this to please continue if you have time, and just write “I WILL” on the comment below & I will tag you here..
My 11 Questions for You (with my own answers for the sunshine award):
1) When and why did you start blogging?
– 3 years ago more or less.
2) Aside from blogging, what are your other interests and hobbies?
– eating out with the fambam & fellow bloggers, or my superfriends fambam.
3) Do you have any pet peeves? If you do, what are they?
– Like I said, I don’t like issues. I don’t like fighting & back-stabbing. Keep me out of it & we’ll be fine.
4) What’s that one thing you’d want to do for the rest of your life?
– Being a wife, mother, daughter, friend. And of course I would blog forever if I can! ;)
5) Everyone has a special gift. What’s yours?
– Gift of gab? :) I want to be Ms. Congeniality too. I can’t stand it when people don’t like me. I make it my life’s mission to be friendly to ALL.
6) If you could be another person for one day, who would you be and why?
– Si Kris nga hahaha!! Para ma-feel ko namang queen talaga ako for the day! And mag-shopping galore talaga ako ng kung-ano-ano to the max with ALL THAT MONEY grabe. Pero syempre mag-donate din ako sa Tacloban! :P
7) What’s your most favorite food?
– juicy steak
8) What are the three things you can’t leave the house without?
– phone. I need to get constantly in touch with the kids & Kap.
– wallet. I turn HANGRY.. angry when hungry! :P
– car. ayoko mag-commute please!
9) Where would you live if you could take your family with you?
– Vancouver, Canada definitely. or Richmond. Mabilis pa mag-cross to US for shopping! <3
10) Describe your ideal date.
– Movie & GOOD dinner. Kap has trained me not to be high maintenance. ;)) Nasanay na ang system ko. Pero wag naman yung 500-peso challenge please. Mag-dibidee nalang.
11) What’s the one tip you can give to other bloggers?
– I don’t feel I’m seasoned or expert enough to give tips. I’m just a newbie. And to each his own style. So whatever works for you, GORA! ;)
Thank you baby girl for thinking of me & for giving me this award. And thank you to my blogger friends who will take the time as well to pass this forward. No pressure though. :-*