Our dessert at Tipsy Pig (see previous post) wasn’t exactly what I had hoped for. Sorry pero walang kadating-dating at walang kalatoy-latoy. Since no meal is ever complete without a good dessert, I thought a stopover at Bucky’s for its wild assortment of thick, fat & chunky, gooey
brownies flourless chocolate cake was in order. Omnomnom! <3
I first encountered Bucky’s at a visit to Toby’s Estate a while back. I’ve been hooked since then. I’m so happy there is now a Bucky’s store within a short distance my side of town.
Bucky’s Pricelist: 1 Box contains 2 slabs – 6 cm x 18 cm x 4.5 cm
1. Original buckies (chocolate x salt)- P350/box
2.Spiced buckies ( original x cayenne x pepper x cinnamon) – P350/box
3.Chunky Blonde buckies (oats x graham x cocoa liquor) – P400/box
4. Buckies n’ cream (Bucky’s version of an Oreo) – P400/box
5. Super buckies (gluten-free flour x coconut sugar x chia seeds) – P600/box
6. Big Poppa buckies (cream chees x bourbon x bacon) P600/box
7. Coco Loco Goji (chocolate x coconut butter x coconut sugar x goji berries) gluten-free dairy-free P650/box
8. Grumpy’s (chocolate x chocnut) P450/box
9. The Redhead (chocolate x ginger) P400/box
10. Bugs Buckies (Bucky’s version of a carrot cake) P450/box
11. Yana Banana (Banana x Walnut x Rhum) P600/box
So very glad I now have a happy place to run to when the sweet tooth attacks! At the rate I’m going I’ll be needing a double dose of Janumet, FML.