To my loyal readers, you probably know by now that I am a very visual person. I eat with my eyes, so if you feed me something that doesn’t look pretty -or take me someplace ugly, it sorta clouds my judgement no matter how good the food there may be. Not fair I know, but it is what it is.
Even when I was younger, I have always loved beautiful things. I guess because having an artist for a dad, I was surrounded with beauty. My nursery had murals & though we lived in our place of business, the penthouse was transformed into a beautiful apartment.
You can imagine my delight when I received a GORGEOUS cake for Mother’s day from Bohemia Cakes & Pastries! Now this is what you call icing on the cake because not only is it SO pretty, but it’s also SO yummy!
Bohemia Cakes & Pastries specializes in creating custom-styled cakes that strike a balance between tradition and innovation, simplicity and decadence.
I checked the website of Bohemia Cakes & Pastries & look at what I saw! A feast for the eyes I tell you. Anyone who receives a customized cake from Bohemia Cakes & Pastries is one lucky dudette! <3 Makes me wanna have a birthday & celebrate it with a cake from them every single day.
Amazing stuff right??? And that’s just a glimpse. The art of incredible cake making, that’s one great talent right there. Short on ideas? The possibilities are endless. Collaborate. Whatever you have in mind, Bohemia Cakes & Pastires will make it for you.
1. Go to www.bohemiacakes.com
2. Fill out & send in the cake form for an estimate.
1. Text your full name & email address to (0917) 843-0915
2. Bohemia Cakes & Pastries will send the cake form for estimate requests to your email address.
1. PM Bohemia Cakes & Pastries with your full name & email address.
2. They will send the cake form for estimate requests to your email address.
To pick up:
1.) Map and address to Bohemia Cakes & Pastries’ Ayala Alabang residence will be sent through email after you have confirmed your order.
2.) Deliveries can be arranged. Additional delivery charges depend on the delivery location.
– Classic Chocolate. Chocolate cake filled with Vanilla french Buttercream & whipped Chocolate ganache.
– Cafe Mocha. Mocha marble cake layers filled with Coffee french Buttercream & Espresso Ganache.
– Summer Citrus. Pound cake with fresh Lemon, Orange & Grapefruit zests filled with with White Chocolate Buttercream.
– Tropicana. Vanilla cake filled with Salted caramel & Vanilla french Buttercream and a
sprinkling of Toasted Cashews & Coconut Flakes.
– Black & White. Chocolate cake with White chocolate Truffle filling.
– Red Velvet. Red Velvet cake with a Light Cocoa Flavor and classic red hue filled with Cream cheese frosting.
– Carrot. Carrot cake with Raisins, Walnuts and Pineapple filled with Lemon Buttercream.
– Oreo Cookies & Cream. Chocolate cake layered with Oreo Cookies & Cream Buttercream.
– Rainbow Cake. Colorful Layers of Vanilla Cake filled with Vanilla Buttercream.
– Surprise Cake. Layers of Vanilla Cake with a surprise Candy center.
– Ombre Cake. Four Layers of Vanilla Cake in the graduating color of your choice.
Bohemia Cakes & Pastries
(02) 807 1266 ; 0917 8430915 ; email@example.com
Bohemia Cakes & Pastries is owned by an Alabang girl, Patricia Erika Fortunado, so it is extra dear to my heart. I was so lucky when her sister Yayo contacted me and said they wanted to gift me with a Mother’s Day cake. <3 Lucky, lucky me!
Patricia Erika Fortunado whose love for Art, Pastry & Design serves as the backbone for this imaginative undertaking. Erika’s attention to detail and her never-ending quest to learn new techniques can be seen in her cake design and her special sugar figures and has made her a favorite among her clients.
She received her Hotel Administration Diploma and her BBA from Hotel Management School ‘Les Roches, in Switzerland. She also received her Pastry training at ‘Le Cordon Bleu, in Paris, France.
Erika discovered her talent with sugar sculpting soon after graduation and has never looked back since. Now, she creates everything from simple birthday cakes to tiered and sculpted wedding cakes.
I am always touched whenever I am asked to review products because it means that my opinion matters. And I always do my best to give an honest review because I know how much you guys trust me.
I only post about products & services here that I firmly believe in, and Bohemia Cakes & Pastries passed the test & scored an all-time high!
Home-style cakes also available! Homemade & delicious. For those days when you just need a piece of cake!
– Chocolate Cake. Moist and decadent Chocolate Cake with a thick Chocolate Glaze. Php500/ 9″ Round cake
– Tres Leches Cake. Sponge Butter Cake soaked with a 3-milk cream topped with Bruleed Italian Meringue Php600/ Small, 9″ round cake | Php1200/ Large, 9″ x 13″ cake
– Yema Cake. Vanilla Chiffon Cake filled with vanilla Bean Mousselline Cream and Rich Yema Frosting. Php1000/ 10″ Round cake
– Caramel Cake. Light vanilla chiffon cake with Homemade Caramel Glaze. Php500/ 9″ Round cake
Thank you so much Yayo & Erika for such a lovely Mother’s Day gift. I am overwhelmed by your kindness & love. Thank you from the very bottom of this mommah’s heart! :-*
* All photos here (except the first one) belong to Bohemia Cakes & Pastries