My girls & I, we LOVE Jin. Not just love, mind you, but L-O-V-E!!! <3 We are such fans, so wherever she eats, we try to visit as well.Yes, stalker niya talaga kami, lels.
For the past weeks, her constant Instagram posts were at TODD ENGLISH. Since it was financially accessible to us (read: does not cost an arm, a leg, and a liver!), we decided to give it a try a couple of Thursday ago as soon as summer started for my girls.
Whadya’ know? As soon as we stepped into the restaurant, we found a very lovely lady waving to us by the cupcake carousel with a beautiful smile! At Todd English for the 3rd straight day! I couldn’t believe my eyes at first (okay I need glasses) but got really excited the moment I confirmed it was indeed, my favorite foodie goddess. <3
We were so happy to bump into her & it set our mood for the rest of the day. <3 What’s more, a reader, JANET RODRIGUEZ sent me a message, as soon as she saw my post on Instagram, that she was also dining at Todd English & was, like me, an avid fan of Jin’s (I mean, who isn’t?). She came all the way from Davao so I made sure we met, and led her to a photo op with the very accommodating Jin who was busy eating but still smiled prettily & posed with us. I just love her humility & accessibility to us her fans. <3
After asking the expert on her food recos, we went ahead & ordered the following:
TODD ENGLISH FOOD HALL
5/F SkyPark, SM Aura Premiere, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Operating hours: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m., Monday to Sunday
Since we didn’t have a reservation, we had to wait a bit, so make sure you call as the Food Hall is packed with curious foodies like me. I’m sure it’ll even get more crowded in the days to come as they introduce even more dishes.
This photo belongs to Spot.ph. Click HERE to read the complete details on the Todd English Food Hall & background.
William Todd English (born August 29, 1960) is a celebrity chef, restaurateur, author, entrepreneur, and television personality based in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. He is best known for his restaurant, Olives, located in both Boston and Las Vegas, plus his TV cooking show, Food Trip with Todd English, on PBS. Todd English also works as lead chef for Delta Air Lines (US).Source: Wikipedia
English’s other restaurants include:
- Beso, a Latino-concept restaurant in partnership with actress Eva Longoria, with venues in Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- Kingfish, a seafood Marketplace in Boston’s Faneuil Hall (closed May 2012)
- Bonfire, a steakhouse in Boston and New York
- Todd English, an alternative restaurant aboard the luxury RMS Queen Mary 2 and MS Queen Victoria
- BlueZoo, a restaurant at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel in Orlando, Florida
- Da Campo Osteria, in the Il Lugano Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, featuring views of the intracoastal waterway
- Todd English P.U.B in the CityCenter resort complex in Las Vegas, and a second location in the Uptown Entertainment District in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Fig’s at The Macys at the Gardens Mall, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Plaza Food Hall at the Plaza Hotel in New York City
- Figs at 29 Fair in Nantucket, Massachusetts
- Tuscany at Mohegan Sun Casino in Uncasville, Connecticut
- Ember Room in New York City
- Ça Va at the Intercontinental Hotel in Times Square New York, NY
- “MXDC”, an upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Washington, DC